Monday, April 6, 2009

piknic creations

well, Steph's family is here and i am LOVING my time with them. obviously i wish my parents could be here with me instead but i'm really grateful that they get to spend this week with my grandpa. some day i will just have to marry a rich husband and bring them back! =)

Piknic.com has become one of my favorite websites. It is a picture editing website and for my (extremely) ammature photography obsession, it is a lot of fun. In just a half an hour tonight i edited a few pictures from Greece. I really like them, and i hope you all do too! i thought it would be fun to post them up here for everyone to see what i do with my spare time when i'm sitting around the computer at 2 a.m. (because the sun doesn't go down till 8 pm. and steph and i are all messed up on times)

i hope you enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment